Dornzella Milligan, MA, CPP
District Student Support Services
(845) 353-7134 or extension 7581
Click below for PREVENTION INFORMATION & RESOURCES - Please note information and/or resources listed are not an endorsement of an organization or affiliate.
- THE TREVOR PROJECT
- WARNING SIGNS
- In a Time of Disruption
- JED FOUNDATION - SUICIDE PREVENTION RESOURCE
- Suicide and Antidepressants
- TALK TO YOUR CHILD ABOUT ALCOHOL
- Alcohol Help
- GET THE FACTS ON TEEN DRIVERS
- HOW TO TALK WITH YOUR KIDS ABOUT VAPING
- FDA Warning: Vaping Illness Update
- HOW TO TELL IF YOUR KID IS VAPING
- Covid19 - Marijuana & Vaping : What We Need to Know
- BRAIN DEVELOPMENT & TEEN BEHAVIOR: WHY DOES MY TEEN DO THAT?
- Male Substance Abuse in Teenage Youth
ACCEPT PEOPLE WHERE THEY ARE, FACE THEM WHERE THEY BELONG
You attract people who love, respect and appreciate your energy.
Everything starts with how you feel about yourself.
Start feeling worthy, valuable and deserving of receiving the best that life has to offer.
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT?