Get Involved! Contact your school's PTA, listed here:
PTA Contacts for Each School - 2023-24
- Scott Nappi, president, alumnibaseball@aol.
- Tiffany Anderson, treasurer, tiffanya8984@gmail.
- Yin Chen, secretary, email@example.com.
NYACK MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Tricia Monk, President, NMS.President.PTA@
- Billy Garcia, VP/DEI, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Woudenberg, secretary, redbird.redbird@
- TBD, treasurer
- Sandra Bodnar, co-president, sandralibertypta
- Melissa Vaillancourt, co-president, melissavaillanco
- Tatiana Walman, VP, email@example.com
- Jessica Finnegan, secretary, JFinneganlibertypta
- Barbara Schoeller, treasurer, Barbaralibertypta@
UPPER NYACK ELEMENTARY
- Cynthia Bing, president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise Charles, co-VP, denisemcharles@gmail.
- Megan Donovan, co-VP, Mdcslp@optonline.net
- Audra Jones, communications secretary, audrajones.unespta@
- Patti Hill, recording secretary, fortheloveofdesign@
- Sean Hundtofte, treasurer, email@example.com
VALLEY COTTAGE ELEMENTARY
- Holly Anderson, co-president, hollylanderson@
- Mike Rothenbucher, co-president, MIKE.VCE.PTA@
- Michelle Recla, VP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brendan Nolan, treasurer, bnolanVCEPTA@gmail.
- Amanda Roman, corresponding secretary, amandaroman.pta@
- Jenn Manca, recording secretary, jennelliottmanca@
SEPTSA (Nyack Special Education Parent Teacher Student Association)
- Keri McBean and Laurent Szanto, co-presidents, septsanyack@
PTA Parent Council
- Amy Anthony, president, amybanthony@yahoo.
Welcome to the Nyack Public Schools PTA Page
THE NATIONAL CONGRESS OF PARENTS AND TEACHERS is an educational organization that seeks to unite the forces of home, school, and community on behalf of children and youth.
THE OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The National PTA is more than 100 years old. It is the oldest national volunteer organization in the United States.