Welcome to the Nyack Public Schools PTA Page
THE NATIONAL CONGRESS OF PARENTS AND TEACHERS is an educational organization that seeks to unite the forces of home, school, and community on behalf of children and youth.
THE OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The National PTA is more than 100 years old. It is the oldest national volunteer organization in the United States.
Get Involved. Contact your school's PTA President.
Each Nyack School has a PTA organization which provides vital support and input to the District and our students.
- Go to school pages for specific information on the each school's PTA activities.
- PTA flyers are posted to Peachjar to keep parents connected.
PTA Presidents Contact Info for 2018-19
Liberty Elementary Co-Presidents:
Amy Anthony - AmyBAnthony@yahoo.com
Andrea Jordon - AMF389@yahoo.com
Upper Nyack Elementary President:
Anna Dabney - firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley Cottage Elementary Co Presidents:
Debra Coyne - email@example.com
Shannon Bender - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nyack Middle School President:
Leeann Irvin - email@example.com
Nyack High School PTSA President:
Leeann Irvin - firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA Parent Council President:
Jean Voutsinas - email@example.com