Summer Meal Programs
Access a directory of Summer Meal Programs here: Summer Meal Programs
School Food Service Employment Opportunities
Part Time positions in our Schools! Contact the Food Service Office: 845 353-7152
MyPaymentsPlus online payment plan for school lunches:
- Log into www.mypaymentsplus.com
- Deposit funds directly into an account using your student's ID number* (obtained from your child's school or report card.)
- Monitor balances or your student's purchases
- MyPaymentPlus charges a fee of 4.75% of the transaction amount each time a deposit is made.
- Important Information about logging on with your child's student ID number: All student passwords require 7-digits. If your child's student ID number is less than 7 digits, you must enter zeros in front of the ID number when logging in. For example, if your child's ID number is 1234, your password will be 0001234.
The Board of Education recognizes that on occasion, students may forget to bring meal money to school. To ensure that students do not go hungry while also promoting fiscal responsibility, the Board will allow students who may forget meal money to “charge” the cost of meals to be paid back at a later date. Please refer to the terms in Charging School Meals Policy 8595 which can be found in the ePolicy Manual located in the District home page "Board of Ed" > "Policies".
Mark Mendes, Aramark
Food Services Manager
Free/ Reduced Applications
School Menu Prices