Summer Meal Programs
Access a directory of Summer Meal Programs here: Summer Meal Programs
Manage your child's meals online with MyPaymentsPlus
MyPaymentsPlus online payment plan for school lunches:
- Log into www.mypaymentsplus.com
- Deposit funds directly into an account using your student's ID number* (obtained from your child's school or report card.)
- Monitor balances or your student's purchases
- MyPaymentPlus charges a fee of 4.75% of the transaction amount each time a deposit is made.
- Important Information about logging on with your child's student ID number: All student passwords require 7-digits. If your child's student ID number is less than 7 digits, you must enter zeros in front of the ID number when logging in. For example, if your child's ID number is 1234, your password will be 0001234.
- MyPaymentsPlus account balances existing at the end of the school year may be rolled forward to the following school year.
- Food service account balances cannot be transferred to or co-mingled with extra-curricular accounts in accordance with guidelines set forth by the Office of the NYS Comptroller.
- Requests for food service account balance refunds should be emailed to the District Treasurer at email@example.com. The request should include the name of the person to whom the check will be written and the address where the check will be mailed. The request should also include the name and grade level of the student.
The Board of Education recognizes that on occasion, students may forget to bring meal money to school. To ensure that students do not go hungry while also promoting fiscal responsibility, the Board will allow students who may forget meal money to “charge” the cost of meals to be paid back at a later date. Please refer to the terms in Charging School Meals Policy 8595 which can be found in the ePolicy Manual located in the District home page "Board of Ed" > "Policies".
Mark Mendes, Aramark
Food Services Manager
PART TIME FOOD SERVICES POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Please contact Mark Mendes for more information
Free/ Reduced Applications
School Menu Prices