Welcome Back to School! The first day of school is Wednesday, September 5th with the following attendance times:
Nyack High School: 7:30 AM - 2:15 PM
Nyack Middle School: 8:05 AM - 2:50 PM
Elementary Schools: 8:50 AM - 3:20 PM
Peachjar is our digital flyer system that posts flyers online and sends them directly to Parent/Guardian emails. Peachjar is our digital flyer system that posts flyers online and sends them directly to Parent/Guardian emails.
It's free, easy to access and time-efficient.
Parents/Guardians can simply sign up to access and manage their own accounts.Join us in saving time, money and trees!
To Request Flyer Approval:
1. Visit www.peachjar.com or click on the Peachjar icon located at the header of each District site.
2. Register as an Enrichment or Community Organization (Account Type).
3. Upload flyer for approval.
4. Your flyer will be reviewed; and either approved or denied based on the standards below.
Nyack Public School District approves the distribution of flyers that:
- support the basic educational mission of the District
- promote an educational experience for students or parents
- directly benefit students
- are of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians
- provides information for which all students and/or their families can benefit
Nyack Public School District does not approve the distribution of flyers that:
- publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint
- publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint
- are not be suitable or appropriate for children
- contain lewd, obscene, libelous or slanderous language or material
- discriminate against gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin or disability
- solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of those authorized by the Board
Flyers submitted for approval should:
- Be in PDF format
- Contain the name and logo of the sponsoring entity or community organization
- Be submitted in both English and Spanish, whenever possible, as part of a shared commitment to meet the needs of our diverse population